The G5C features the following:
- Hair Fibers imported from Japan
- Great backbone. The stiffer Japanese hair gives you backbone more similar to natural hair than nearly any synthetic.
- Ultra soft tips, even softer than the G5A.
- First FAN shape knot in the G5 lineup. This allows for the most splay of the G5 lineup too.
- Fan shape allows for minimal glue bump
- Retains water in a more efficient manner than traditional synthetics (consistent throughout the G5 lineup)
NOTE: These knots contain and inherently shorter height (approx. 65-66mm) compared to other synthetics (70mm). Keep this in mind when setting the knot, you'll need a slightly more shallow hole!
Base Diameter: 28mm (± 0.5 - 1mm)
I’m not a huge synthetic knot guy. Yes they dry quick and have lower maintenance and cost but the feel is nowhere near the same. Then comes the G5C! Soft tips and great backbone! Doesn’t sling the lather all over and great face feel! I have a 26mm and a 28mm and couldn’t be happier!!!