The G5A features the following:
- Natural-looking synthetic fibers imported from Germany
- The hair on the G5A is very similar to that of other big name high end synthetic knots. For reference, it’s most similar to the Omega EVO.
- This knot has been packed with SHD density to make it the denest possible knot for it’s size (20% more hair).
- Excellent backbone. This German hair uses a wavy style hair to clump the tips and gives it more backbone while still retaining that amazing synthetic softness. It’s a truly luxurious experience with this knot.
- Very soft tips (approx. very soft to above average softness compared to other synthetics)
- A common problem with the G4 knots you’ve seen on the market is that they tend to tangle in the center after use. This problem does not occur in the G5A hair!
-It retains water in a more efficient manner than traditional synthetics.
NOTE: These knots contain and inherently shorter height (approx. 65mm) compared to other synthetics (68mm). Keep this in mind when setting the knot, you'll need a slightly more shallow hole!
Base Diameter: 22mm (
± 0.5 - 1mm)
The tips have a very soft feeling on the skin, similar to synthetics with less backbone.
Unfortunately I haven't tried it yet to get a complete picture of the knot. The glue bump gets wider just above the bottom glue. So although it's a 22mm and my handle was 23.5, it still doesn't fit.